President Hinckley 1910-2008
I am so sad at the passing of Presiden Hinckley. He will be very missed. I know that he is probably very happy to be with his wife but I will miss seeing him and hearing his words of wisdom for all of us. He has been the prophet who has made the biggest impact on my life so far and the only one that I have ever sseen speak live and in person. I will miss him. Here are some pictures of him to be shared and remembered.
President Hinckley.
President Hinckley as a young man.
The new first presidency with President Eyring after the last conference in October.
President Hinckley and his wife Marjorie in 1999 in a parade. It is amazing how long they were married. They were sealed in 1937, she passed away in 2004. i hope that Kyle and I are together for that long. What an amazing example of marriage for us to see.
President Hinckley on Larry King Live. He was such an amazing ambassador for the church.
He will be missed by all who heard him speak and felt of his love for we the members of the Church and the love he felt for all people around the world.
Monday, January 28, 2008
President Hinckley
Posted by Connie at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment