Wednesday, July 9, 2008

news

So once again it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. It has been a very crazy few weeks for us. By the time I get around to thinking about posting I am just too tired. Most of you out there know but for those who don't we are having another baby. It was a huge surprise and shock. A word to the wise, even if you think that you are finished having kids don't give anything away it's a jinx. The only good thing about nothaving maternity clothes and baby stuff ( especially if it's a girl) is that I get to start fresh. I am due on Dec.22 but for me that means we'll have this baby around New Year's Eve. I am over 16 weeks already. It is actually going by quite quickly. I'm just too busy to really even think about it. I am still trying to wrap my around having 4 kids but I'll get there. If this baby comes on time Adam will only be 17.5 months so we'll see how that goes. I've never had two in diapers before so it will be a challenge. But I figure I can handle it. I just wish that I had my family close. It would make things a lot easier, thankfully I have amazing friends who are always there for me. I am so grateful for them and all they do.

I have quite a few pictures to post but I cannot for the life of me find my cable to download them onto my computer. I will find it today and post again tonight. I am off to a playgroup at the park but will post again tonight before So you think you can dance. Is anyone else loving it as much as me? Talk to you soon

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ha ha ha.... I still think it's great that you're having a baby. How weird is it that I comment on your blog after talking to you for 30 minutes the same day????

Melissa said...

Congrats! WOW! I'm sure it was a surprise!
You will do fabulous!!