Thursday, September 11, 2008

Updates

Life around here has been crazy the last month or so. I haven't blogged forever. so here are a few updates. School has started as I'm sure everyone knows. Halle is loving grade 2. Her teacher is great and I think that she is going to have a banner year. My favorite thing about her is that she views herself as a surrogate mom and everyday before they leave class she has them line up at the door and they can get either a hug or a compliment. I love that she makes Halle feel so good about herself. Yeah for good teachers. Brady started kindergarten. He is enjoying it but I think that the full days are a little long. He really likes his teacher and loves that he has good friends in his class. I hope that the year is great and that he isn't too young. We shall see I guess. Adam is turning into the busiest boy around. He is walking all over and is always into something. He is also starting to talk as well. When the kids are at school he walks around the house calling for Halle and Brady. He also is very good at saying no. He thinks that he is quite funny. Kyle has been gone for almost 2 weeks now with another 2 to go and then he will never have to be gone again. We really miss him.


This is Adam relaxing on the box that Brady has made into his new sportscar/rocket. Looks pretty comfy.

Brady after a long day at school.

Close up of Adam

The three kids on vacation this summer

Halle on the first day at school.

Halle after her haircut.

Adam in his new favorite toy. He is so proud that he can get in and out on his own. He thinks that he is so big.

Brady on the first day of school. Not sure why it is so blurry.

The boys on the new sportscar/rocket. I love the brotherly affection. Adam always wants to do everything that Brady is doing. It'll be interesting when they are sharing a room together. We got our new bunkbeds. Preparations are coming for the new baby. It's going to be so busy with Halle and 3 little boys. On that note I am going to bed. I am going to be better at updating this blog from now on. Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow looks like you have been keeping busy! I never realized how much Adam looks like you!

Torrie Family said...

I didn't even notice Halle had her haircut! I am bad!

Lolly Jane said...

Hi Connie-Thanks for your comment about the birthday boards! :) The vinyl only is $45, which includes up to 25 names, a header, overlay & months. The kit price includes the vinyl + hardware, 24"x8" unpainted board and is $60. All the little names are tedious which is why the cost is more. If you'd like to hand write the names/dates, the cost drops to $25 for vinyl only and $40 for the kit. Thanks again, Kelli :)