Thursday, November 20, 2008

Catch-up

I am playing catch up today. It has been so long since I've posted anything so here goes. A few pictures to keep you up to date.

Here is Halle being silly for the camera. I can't believe how big she is getting. It makes me sad but happy at the same time.

Here are a few of Adam. My baby is getting so big. A close up of those big brown eyes. They remind me of melted chocolate.

Check out his pose. He is such a little show-off.

All dressed up for church. He's like a little mini man.

Brady at kindergarten. It was his VIP day. He was so excited to be the VIP and to have me there as the helper. He is loving school and really loves his teacher. He even invited her to his birthday party. I just love that kid.

One last picture for this post. We went picking pumpkins before Halloween and here is one of Adam. the ones of the other kids just did not work out. But they were there and loved it. It's amazing how many pumpkins there were out there. Talk to you soon.

0 comments: