Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gratitude

This has been a very tough week with Kyle being gone but I have to say how grateful I am to have such good friends. It is amazing when people show how kind they are. I have to say i am so thankful for people who have offered to make me and my kids their adopted family one the weeks that Kyle is gone. Friends who invite us over for dinner and for dessert and just to hang out. I am very thankful for friends who take the time to listen to me even when I know I'm not making any sense and still like me anyways ( I hope)!!! I'm thankful for friends who have the patience to help me learn new things like sewing Halle a baptism dress or making a quilt or learning to crochet. I'm thankful that these people are here for me and for my family. I hope that someday I can repay the amazing service and friendship they have given me and my family. I'm sure there's no way that I can ever repay all the kindness. All I can say if any of you are reading this is a HUGE THANK-YOU. You are definitely an answer to my prayers and I really hope that someday I can return the kindness. Talk to you soon. Like the new music player? Now you can all see what cheesy music I love, I must be getting old or have too much moise in my house all my songs seem to be slow or quiet. A big thanks to Jill for introducing me to William Joseph an amazing pianist and to the Celtic Women. I would love some more music suggestions. I love to listen.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I'm going to let you in on a secret... the people you described as being so good to you is actually YOU to everyone else. What goes around comes around!

And if you like Celtic Woman get some Hayley Westenra; she was a part of Celtic Woman for awhile but has now left to do her own thing. Her first album was called PURE. It's awesome. Her song MY HEART BELONGS TO YOU made me cry (happy not sad) the first time I heard it and I wished I could use it for my wedding video that happened years ago.