I am so glad that 2009 is over. I welcome 2010 with open arms. What a year it was. So as I know that everyone is making resolutions here are a few of mine.
1. Make friends with my sewing machine. I am going to be a sewer by the end of the year.
2. Finish all of the projects in my UFO ( unfinished objects box)
3. Participate in the Taber stake family triathlon.
4. Read the entire standard works this year. ( I've already started the old testament. boy things were screwy back then!)
5. Be a better mom.
6. Try to form new hobbies and learn some new skills.( I loved learning to crochet last year and will continue on with it. I would
love to develop another fun skill this year, any ideas?)
7. Be kinder to those around me. Try to do one act of service per day.
8. Be more open to change. ( this will be a struggle for me. I HATE change)
9. Follow through with everything that I start. Nothing added to the UFO box.
10. Just try to take life one day at a time and enjoy what gets put in my path.
Does that sound like way too many things? I really don't want to set myself up to fail. I'm excited for this new year. BRING IT ON!
ON a side note, I am going to try to post a picture every day. They may be random byt we'll see how we do.
What are your goals this year? Talk to you soon.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
2010
Posted by Connie at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Waiting for those pictures, those sound great, and you forgot your amazing talent with a lawn chair on things you accomplished last year, that was the best part (for me at least).
What a great list. I am looking forward to your pics...may just steal that idea for my blog too...we will see! :)
hummm...new hobby...how about learning a new food type? Like this year I have been consentrating on learning how to cook as many mexican dishes as I can. Would that work?
Take care.
Post a Comment