Friday, June 4, 2010

Change

I think that I am very bad with change. How do you deal with it? We are making some decisions that are so big and important and will impact our whole family. I think that I am so afraid of change that it is coloring my decision process. I can't figure out how to make my head and my heart agree. It just doesn't seem to work. Any ideas? I am struggling with this and would love to hear how any of you make a decision even when you don't want the ourcome it will give. I guess I just have to figure it out and go with it and hope it turns out for the best.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Now I wish I was home when you called me this afternoon. What's up?

JRoberts said...

Pray, Fast, Pray, Temple, Pray some more, talk to some friends that have done stuff like it, pray again.

We have made some pretty life changing decisions since we have been married...and are still making them...and really, the prayer is THE most important part of my whole process. The Lord will give you what you need. (wether it be comfort, guidence or just peace)

I really wish you luck, and if you need to talk...I am here.

Love you

candise said...

Change is tough, I agree with the above though, pray, temple, pray. When I pray about something and get my answer and I feel really good about it then I can rely on that feeling later when I am having doubts again. Good luck :)

Torrie Family said...

I wish I would have checked your blog back then!
Obviously the decisions have been made and my advice is don't worry about what anyone else might think. Move on and be happy. You can be happy anywhere even though you will be greatly missed!