Sunday, February 6, 2011

This video is answers that mothers gave to the question on what they would tell themselves if they could go back before their first baby. I really liked what some of them had to say.






If I could go back I think that I would tell myself
1. It's okay to take nap.
2. If a happy baby=a messy house just go with it. It'll be clean someday.
3. Spend all the time you can with them they don't stay little long.
4. The sleepless nights will end.
5. Take time to get to know who they are.
6. It's okay to need some space sometimes.
7. These babies are children of God remeber to treat them like it.

I love my babies and I am so grateful for them and for all that they teach me, even on the days when I want to give them away!!!

1 comments:

JRoberts said...

I agree with your list.

My Mom often comments to me about "dirty" places in my house and I just tell her that I want my kids to remember me as the Mom who does stuff with them, not the mom who cleans. Kids are so important.

Great post.