I am stealing these quotes off another blog but when i read them they struck a chord and I wanted to share them.
Edward Everett Hale said this...
"I am only one,
But still, I am one.
I cannot do everything,
But still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."
This is the second quote. I'm not sure who wrote it.
"I'm thankful that I have one leg
To limp is no disgrace.
Although I can't be number one,
I still can run the race.
It's not the things you cannot do
That make you who you are.
It's doing good with what you've got
That lights the morning star."
i think that I need to remember to do what I can and to not worry about the things that I can't. Just wanted to pass it along. Talk to you soon.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Quotes
Posted by Connie at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
The second quote is by Johnny hart, and appeared in his B.C. Comic strip probably 20-25 years ago. My father still has the comic on his fridge.
Post a Comment