Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Boys will be Boyz!

A couple of weeks ago Brady and two of his friends were palying at our house. It had been a rainy day but they decided to play outside anyway. They discovered a whole lot of mud and a ladybug. They were adorable with how excited they were about this ladybug. They brought it in to show me.

Here they are coming in out of the cold. you can't tell int he picture but their pants are all soaked.

Here is the poor ladybug that they found. She was very alive when they brought her in but I'm not so sure she made it alive going back out. She got dropped and stepped on but they thought that if they could get her outside she would be okay.

Taking turns holding the doomed ladybug. They all get along so well. It is fun to see the friendships kids form at such a yound age.

Last but not least. These are Brady's shoes after playing outside. I wich I had a before picture to show you. They used to be blue suede but not anymore. They are permanently brown. Atleast they had a good time. i love boys and all the fun they have. Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

T. Lopez said...

Ha ha, boys and their mud... gotta love it!! I love how tender they can be, like with the lady bug, but at the same time pure boy. Aren't we lucky to have boys!?! I love the pic of Halle in the box, she is too sweet! Aren't you glad she loves to read? Its so important for kids! & her highlighting scriptures--what a great kid! Glad you're posting again!

Eve said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog! I have so enjoyed reading through your blog and looking at your cute kids! They're adorable. It's so good to hear from you!