Here is my blog entry...finally! All is well at our house. The time has been flying by. I feel like this school year has passed by in a blink. Can you believe that it is almost June? It will be so nice to have summer here and not have to be running to and from school and all the other fun things that we do. How was Mother's Day for everyone. Mine was great. Kyle and the kids made me breakfast and I got to have a nap before church which was really nice. The kids gave me the cute things that they had made for me at school and Kyle gave me a Bosch mixer. Who knew that a mixer would make me so joyful and excited but so be it. I am loving using it. I now need a really good bread recipe. I'm scared to make bread but I really want to start making it myself. If any of you have a good foolproof recipe please send it my way.
We also had a washer mishap in the last few weeks. Our washer which was on it's last legs exploded, leaking water all over the basement. Luckily I was home and even more lucky for us it was on my last load of laundry. Anyways we got a new washer and dryer. I just need to sing praises to it for a second. We got a front loader and boy does it ever work well. I love it. I can do huge loads and they come out almost dry. I'm sure that all you out there who have one know what I'm talking about but I'm still amazed by it. If I had known how well it would work before this I probably would have tried to get one sooner. I AM IN LOVE! I was going to post pictures of the new set but decided that if you've seen one you've seen them all. Needless to say laundry is becoming less of a burden than before.
Adam is growing like a weed. He is 10.5 months now. He's got 8 teeth and can move so fast. He's still doing the funny bumscoot and walking along the furniture. Thankfully he isn't walking on his own yet but I'm sure that it will be soon. He is still a ray of sunshine everyday and is developing quite the sense of humor. He gets into everything including the dog food. He really seems to like the taste. YUCK! I have to keep it up so that he doesn't get into it.
Adam in his highchair. It seems to be the only place he will stay still for very long.
He loves that he can reach the piano. He will play whatever keys he can reach and baby sing at the top of his lungs. Funny story in sacracment meeting on Sunday. The kids and I were sitting on our pew. Kyle was uo at the front blessing the sacrament. The opening hymn started and Adam( who loves to SING) decided that he should join in the hymn too. He was so loud. Kyle could hear him up at the sacrament table and we sit very close to the back. It was really funny. He also ripped a hymn book during the sacrament hymn. It was so loud I think the entire ward heard the rip. Oh the joys of having kids in church.
I just love this picture of Adam and had to include it.
Halle has become our little reader lately. She will read anything she can get her hands on. She decided that it would be fun to read her Junie B. Jones book while sitting in a box. She is so cute. She's determined to read the Book of Mormon on her own. She has even started trying to highlight scriptures. She doesn't really know why you highlight verses but she's seen me doing it so she thinks that she should as well. She is such an example to me. I need to have that same drive and desire to learn and read my scriptures. She teaches me so much. I am truly humbled to be her mother. 
Last but not least, My Brady. He is obsessed with his bike. He wants to ride it everywhere that we go. This is him on the way to school. He is turning into such a little man. He is such a helpful, happy boy. I could just squeeze him all day long. I really am grateful for my kids and all that they teach me. Talk to you soon.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Update
Posted by Connie at 1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment