Monday, August 16, 2010

I want to give an award to all of you single parents out there. I don't know how you do it. I think that you are amazing. i wish that I could cope as well as you do. I need to find a new coping mechanism. This is way too hard. I think that I've cried more in the last week than I have in my entire life. You know how they say tie a knot at the end of your rope and hang on, I think that my knot has come loose and I'm going to fall into space or down one of those big huge holes like Luke skywalker when he got his hand chopped off. It's my goal to do this better. I'm not sure how to do that but I'm trying to figure it out. I think I need a nanny HAHA! Anyways that is my rant for the day. I think I'm going to go hide in my room and let my kids kill each other! Maybe they won't notice if I go to bed...

2 comments:

JRoberts said...

I totally agree with the single parents thing! I am so amazed with single Mom's and the fact that they can work, be a Mom and still be sane.

I am sorry that you are having a rough time. I know that when P is gone (and he is alot for training...) it really helps to pick up a movie (or really good book) so that I have something to look forward to each night.

I also take the boys out almost everyday. Sometimes it is just to the park, or to the library for some sort of program, but we leave the house. It seems to give us a sanity break somewhat.

You could take a day trip here and come run around if you'd like. We would enjoy that.

Hope that you feel OK soon. Here's hoping that your house sells quicker. Love ya!

Mrs. Bennett said...

I wish I lived there so I could take your kids off your hands for a few hours! Are you up for a night out anytime soon?